Double glazed Sash Windows on Weights
High quality, authentic and traditional double glazed sash windows on weights. Made with Premium quality engineered, multi-layered pine timber offering natural endurance and strength. Fully finished, beaded and double glazed with energy-efficient glass.
- Fully Beaded – Double or Single Glazed sash windows ( 20 – 24mm Sealed Units )
- Energy Saving “Thermofloat” Glass – Ug = 1,1 W/m2K
- Certified U values Compliant to Building Regulations ( Part L )
- Warm Edge Spacers Technology
- Bottom and Top Sashes sliding – Traditional Weights
- Decorative Horns to match Hardwood sill ( flush-to-frame )
- Fully finished in ANY Classic RAL colour
- Painted in four stages: wood preservation – staining – interlayer top – final coat.
- Full Set of Standard Ironmongery – Caldwell/Roto ( in Silver chrome/ Silver Mat / Brass )
- Fully Draught Sealed
- Decorative Vertical Astragal Bars
Supplied and Installed from £1250 + VAT
Double Glazed Timber Sash Windows
Do you supply Sash Windows in Timber or uPVC?
We only supply and fit timber double glazed sash windows. We believe they offer a more traditional and authentic look and feel. The price of the timber windows competes favourably against uPVC too.
Can you replace UPVC with Timber sash windows?
Whether you are looking to replace your existing uPVC sash window frames, or want to have new sliding timber sash windows installed entirely, our products will give you all the performance benefits of uPVC.
Are uPVC sash windows as good as wood?
The good news is that uPVC can be used perfectly well in sash windows, and it doesn’t have to look glaringly modern or out of keeping with the rest of the property. Indeed, there are many specialist sash window firms who offer attractive, and even classic-style, sash windows that are in fact made with uPVC rather than timber.
Are sash windows as safe as other windows?
Sash windows are actually especially secure, and offer homeowners as much protection as any other type of window. There are many, versatile window locks, stops, and bolts that can be added to sash windows, which are useful and strong, providing excellent protection.