Casement Windows with horizontal bars and sills.
You can choose casement windows with various glazing bar designs for a traditional look, or for a more modern appearance, a clear glass design means a larger glazed area and more light entering the room through your wooden casement window, various options are available for finishes from the RAL colour chart, both externally and internally, as well as a range of handle styles and optional peg stays that are available but not supplied by us means that the flush window is extremely versatile.
High quality, authentic and traditional wooden windows. Made with Premium quality engineered, multi-layered pine offering natural durability and strength. Fully finished, beaded and double glazed with energy-efficient glass.
Casement Windows Specifications
- Fully Beaded – Double or Single Glazed ( 20 – 24mm Sealed Units )
- Energy Saving “Thermofloat” Glass – Ug = 1,1 W/m2K
- Certified U values Compliant to Building Regulations ( Part L )
- Warm Edge Spacers Technology
- Both panels to open ( to outside or inside )
- Movement-based on FRICTION or BUTT hinges
- External projecting 56mm Hardwood sill
- Fully finished in ANY Classic RAL colour
- Painted in four stages: wood preservation – staining – interlayer top – final coat
- Fully Draught Sealed
Supplied and Installed from £695 + VAT
What is a casement window?
A casement is a window that is joined to its frame by one or more hinges at each side. They are used individually or in pairs within a common frame, they are hinged on the outside.
Do casement windows offer energy efficiency?
Casement windows are very energy-efficient, the most of any style of window that is opened (picture windows are more efficient, but are not opened). Casement windows offer such energy efficiency because of the design, they have a strong seal on all four sides.
Please contact us for a free no-obligation quote (Timber Sash Windows London)
[contact-form-7 id=”573″ title=”Contact form 1″]